Everyone should be able to access the powerful benefits of whole food plant-based nutrition. We need your help to make this a reality. As an independent charity, volunteers underpin much of our work and are an integral part of the Doctors For Nutrition team.
Contribute your skills, knowledge and interests as you highlight the vital role of nutrition in healthcare.
- You’ll be working with a collaborative and supportive team of like minded individuals
- You could learn new skills, or add to the ones you already have
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn, network and find mentors in the nutrition field
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a profound difference in peoples’ lives by advancing whole food plant-based nutrition in healthcare
Who can volunteer?
Anyone 18 years or older can register to volunteer. You do not need to be a healthcare professional. We have a range of volunteer roles to suit different skill types, experience and commitment levels. These include:
- helping at events and fundraising activities
- planning and coordinating events
- creating evidence-based content for our own platforms and our partners
- speaking to the media as an expert spokesperson
- assisting with research
- graphic design and other communications tasks
- data administration and support
How you can volunteer?
Simply complete the form below (or open in a new window) to be added to our volunteer register. When an opportunity arises that may suit your profile, one of our team will be in touch.
Even if you are not formally contributing your time, raising awareness of whole food plant-based nutrition has a meaningful impact for our cause. You can contribute by:
- sharing our website and social media pages
- downloading our tools and encouraging your healthcare provider to explore them
- joining our online and in-person events and learning more from our experts
- inviting some friends over and cooking them a meal from our recipe collection
We greatly appreciate the integral part our volunteers play within our team.